Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
NEW YORK -- Spurs stars Tony Parker and Tim Duncan will not play Thursday night when
NEW YORK -- Spurs stars Tony Parker and Tim Duncan will not play Thursday night when San Antonio visits Brooklyn. Parker (lower back) left Wednesday nights game against Washington at halftime and did not return. The Spurs said the 37-year-old Duncan will miss the Nets game to rest after playing 40 minutes, his season high, in the double-overtime, 125-118 win over the Wizards. San Antonios Boris Diaw was listed as questionable for the Nets game because of food poisoning. The Spurs also played at Washington without Manu Ginobili (left hamstring) and Kawhi Leonard (broken left hand). Kyler Murray Jersey . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. Andy Isabella Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/. Josh Mazzola drove in five runs to lead the Goldeyes (20-12) past the Capitales 11-5 Friday night at Le Stade Municipal in Quebec City. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans. Hakeem Butler Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool.Here are my thoughts on Dwane Caseys contract extension, Michael Carter Williams as rookie of the year, Mark Jacksons firing in Golden State, RC Buford as executive of the year and Kevin Durant as most valuable player. 1. Dwane Casey contract extension: Makes complete sense to me. Stability in leadership positions in any organization is vital to success and the fact that you know what the vision/direction of the Raptors will be for the foreseeable future, thats a positive. He earned that extension with a solid approach the past three years. The building process of creep-crawl-walk-run is in the walk stage right now and thats a solid development. Lots and lots of work ahead to get it to the run stage but usually an important part of that vital next step beyond better players is having consistency and shared vision at the top to see the job through. The right decision was made. A good day for not only Dwane Casey but for Raptors fans. 2. Michael Carter Williams (76ers): Rookie of the Year choice was a no-brainer. Hes actually a better pro than what I saw from him in college at Syracuse. Wonderful all-round talent that impacts the game on so many fronts. If they can add a solid supporting cast around him, hes got a chance to be one of the elite lead guards in the league for a long time. A real positive amidst a season of frustration in Philly. 3. Mark Jackson (Warriors): Cant say Im surprised by this move. With two assistant coachhes being let go during the regular season and the constant rumors, you knew that something behind the scenes had run amiss in the Bay Area.dddddddddddd He did a good job in his run there and in my opinion, deserves and will get another crack at it at some point, possibly quite soon. Opens up a very attractive job. If Im in their shoes, the guy I go get is Stan Van Gundy. He did a terrific job in both Miami and Orlando as a head coach and, after taking two years off, youd be getting an energized guy with big time leadership and head coaching experience. Lots of talent and money invested there so go get a guy that can help you see full return on your investment. 4. RC Buford (Spurs): The model franchise. Partnership, leadership, basketball savvy and smarts all in effect in major doses. Behind the scenes, Buford sets the tone for the positive direction for this organization. No panic, always the big picture in mind and a terrific feel for the team concept. They do things in a first class fashion and his support of Gregg Popovich in the shadows is impressive. Well earned and well deserved. 5. Kevin Durant (Thunder): If you havent watched/listened to Durants MVP acceptance speech, please do so. Wow! Ive always been a huge fan of him as a person and player but now Im head over heels about him. Gotta tell you, he had me crying. What a terrific speech from one of the true genuine guys in sport today. A class act and a true gentleman. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  New York, NY (Sports Network) - Alabama and Oregon remained a solid 1-2 punch in the zhanjiao1212 0 24 31-05-2019, Saat: 06:55
Son Yorum: zhanjiao1212
  Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - Milwaukee Bucks rookie Jabari Parker is expected carrie201918 0 20 29-05-2019, Saat: 05:56
Son Yorum: carrie201918
  SAN ANTONIO -- Joey Crabbs power-play goal in the first period was the eventual winne carrie201918 0 14 25-05-2019, Saat: 05:40
  NEW YORK -- Falling a game short of the NBA Finals last season, the clear goal for th carrie201918 0 19 25-05-2019, Saat: 05:32

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi