Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
TOKYO - Former major league outfielder Jeremy Hermida has signed a one-year contract
TOKYO - Former major league outfielder Jeremy Hermida has signed a one-year contract to play for the Nippon Ham Fighters of Japans Pacific League.The 30-year-old Hermida, who played for the Milwaukee Brewers Triple-A team Nashville in 2014, signed a deal worth $500,000.Hermida played 632 games in the major leagues, posting a .257 batting average with 65 home runs and 250 RBIs. In addition to the Florida Marlins, Hermida also played for the Boston Red Sox, Oakland Athletics, Cincinnati Reds and San Diego Padres. Clayton Keller Jersey . - A late-game interception by defensive back Malcolm Butler saved the Super Bowl for the New England Patriots. Shane Doan Jersey .Y. - The Philadelphia Eagles game at Green Bay against the Packers on Nov. http://www.officialcoyotesfanstore.com/authentic-wayne-gretzky-coyotes-jersey/.com) - Bradley Beals 22 points and seven rebounds helped the Washington Wizards erase a halftime deficit and top the Utah Jazz, 93-84, on Sunday. Darcy Kuemper Jersey .500. The Jets have now won nine of their last 11, and five of their last six road games. With the win they moved to within two points of Vancouver in the west, the Canucks holding down the eighth spot. Vancouver lost in Boston, while the other big game saw Dallas win in Phoenix. Barrett Hayton Jersey . He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said.Rory McIlroy has invited Northern Irish teenager Tom McKibbin to play alongside him in the pro-am ahead of the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open on May 18. McKibbin, 13, took up golf just before his ninth birthday and won the Junior Honda Classic in Florida earlier this year.In August 2015 he won the World Junior Championships aged 12, an event McIlroy won at the age of nine. Tom McKibbin is a great talent, said McIlroy, whose foundation is hosting the Irish Open for the second year. I played a round with Tom in Florida recently and he is the real deal.At only 13 years of age I think he has a remarkable golfing future ahead of him. Having seen him play a couple of times now, he impresses me more each time.I can think of no better place to showcase his talents than at the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open at the K Club. McIlroy has been impressed by what he has seen of McKibbin McKibbin, who is from County Antrim, said: I met Rory while I was in Dubai last October and we got chatting while we were both practising.ddddddddddddWhen I won the Honda Classic in Florida in January, Rory sent me a message and invited me to play golf with him.I have to thank Rory for inviting me to play in the pro-am at the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open. Not only do I get a day off school, but I get to play alongside one of the best golfers in the world!Its getting close now and Im pretty excited. Ive been practising as often as possible.Watch the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open on Sky Sports. Coverage begins on May 19 on Sky Sports 4 HD at 10am. Also See: EuropeanTour Schedule Watch online Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  CALGARY - The Calgary Stampeders have signed defensive lineman Corey Mace to a contra carrie201918 0 15 28-05-2019, Saat: 05:40
Son Yorum: carrie201918
  Foxboro, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - The New England Patriots signed defensive lineman A carrie201918 0 13 27-05-2019, Saat: 05:48
  The Boston Bruins finished with a league-high 117 points, their most since 1971-1972, carrie201918 0 13 25-05-2019, Saat: 05:43

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi